Feeling like Shopping....

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Phantom Of The Opera.....


Joel Schumaker and his team just mesmerized me with this musical sensation....this is indeed yearning me to go for opera more often.Amazing sets backed up with great music score and the dialogue....I should say Bravo..Stupenda!!!....like the Raoul and the Misseur in the movie.....The music is haunting...haha...I could hear Christine(Emmy Rossum)...singing

Think of Me....



Angel Of Music...



It was like The Phantom Of The Opera is there inside my mind.....



Unarguably.....It was indeed Music Of The Night



All I ask of you....



Wishing you were somehow here again....



The Point Of No Return


A must watch movie.Above is the sequence in which the movie progresses.
link to IMDB for more info...Phantom Of The Opera....

want to check on my previous movie review...on
Captain Corelli's mandolin starring Nicolas Cage Penelope Cruz

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online