Feeling like Shopping....

Monday, April 14, 2008

Week End(April 12,13,14 2008)

Changing template has eaten more than 30 hours since saturday afternoon 2pm until sunday morning 4am and second round from sunday afternoon 2pm to monday night 2pm still there is lot of work to do since I dint wanted to use the normal 3 column template as seen in every page load else where.I got into the house on Friday evening 7pm and since then didn't even step out until Monday afternoon.I took a planned leave to take more time to add the new features to my blog.I am glad with the following things


  • Template Change from black colour to new one

  • Added social bookmarking icons

  • trying to enhance read more tags

  • Learned using online icon creators

  • Learned using page load time and tweaking page to load faster from 0.75 sec to 0.38sec

  • Some tips on ahref tag

  • very shortly try bringing up my black template too

  • A Floral Template on flowers


Thanks to blogger guide online.Its simply wonderful
Blogger Tips site...

Apart from this I caught up a telugu movie Navvu Navvinchu,english movie Doomsday,Kill Me Later,had a wonderful dinner in the balcony in my house out in the open moonlight hearing to bryan adams music,went to a temple 2 blocks away which has Sindhis,Punjabis,Hindus worship place and yeah went to AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online